Geranium Essential Oil has a rosy, minty, sweet scent. Geranium's rosy, floral scent provides many topical and aromatic uses, including high-end perfumes and skin care products.
Its calming, rosy aroma can encourages peaceful, spiritual feelings, making it a great oil for your living room or meditative spaces. Add Geranium oil to a steamy bath to create a relaxing, spa-like experience. Add Geranium oil to lotion, body wash, and hair care products to instantly upgrade the aroma of your personal care products or use to create a pleasant environment by diffusing.
Blends well with lavender, patchouli, clove, bergamot and orange.
Personal Care: Bruises, acne, burns, cuts, dermatitis, eczema, hemorrhoids, lice, wrinkles, ringworm, mosquito repellant, cellulitis, poor circulation, sore throat, tonsillitis, menopause
Moods: Nervous tension, stress relief, relaxation, meditation
Directions for Use:
- Add 4 to 5 drops of Geranium essential oil to your favorite aromatic diffuser for a sweet, rosy aroma that helps promote comfort
- Add few drops to natural moisturizers and use in morning and nightly skin care routines for clearer, healthier skin
- Add few drops to a nightly hot bath soak for stress relieving relaxation
- Apply 2 drops to wrists or back of neck for natural perfume
- Mix with a carrier oil when applying topically
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.